Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Facebook List

Last week I made a "gratitude" list on Facebook and posted. I had a few responses. This week I did it again and got some responses again, so I think I'll continue. "Humpday" would probably be a good time to plan to post on a weekly basis. So far, it's been an encouragement to me, so, probably somebody else will benefit as well. I think it'll be interesting in the weeks ahead to see how people respond. Maybe we can spread a little gratitude.

I found some inspiring blogs when I googled "gratitude blog". Maybe I'll be able to connect with some uplifting energies.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for your post on my blog. I will be joining your FB group. There can never be too many ways to keep ourselves grounded in gratitude.

    Namaste. Teal

    http://dailygratitudeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teal, I continue to visit your blog regularly. It's uplifting and inspiring. It is nice to use the term "namaste". I haven't said that much since my dear friend who is Hindu moved away.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete